investment, plus the standard “2 and 20” – or a 2% management fee and 20% of your
Street for a tiny fraction of the price.
School, where he earned an MBA and was named a Baker Scholar. Whitney spent nearly 20
years on Wall Street, during which time he founded and ran Kase Capital Management,
growing assets under management from $1 million at inception to a peak of $200 million.
bust, the 2009 stock bottom, and more. He was the first person to predict the “blue wave” in
the 2020 elections and called the bottom of the COVID crash to the day.
School of Business. During his time on Wall Street, Enrique founded and served as managing
partner of two long/short hedge funds.
includes strongly outperforming the S&P 500 over a decade.
Harvard Business School in 1997. Following her graduation, Barshay spent 20 years on Wall
Street, serving in various roles at Goldman Sachs, Sanford Bernstein, and Swiss Re.
leading media outlets, including CNBC, the Chicago Tribune, San Francisco Chronicle,
Fortune, TheStreet, MarketWatch, the Wall Street Journal, and more. His boots-on-the-
ground experience covering nearly every industry and sector has given him a unique
perspective to share with his subscribers at Empire Financial Research.
- 1,418% in 35 days on Qualcomm
- 460% in 49 days on Estee Lauder
- 401% in 27 days on Philip Morris
- 550% on Revolve Group
- 402% on The Children’s Place
- 268% on Smith & Wesson
- 215% on Virgin Galactic
- 156% on Penn National Gaming
- 143% on Fiverr
- 112% on Green Thumb Industries
- 107% on Ormat Technologies
- 100% on Ameresco
- 89% on Etsy
- 88% on Volaris
- 72% on Ambarella
- And many, many more…
- Empire Stock Investor ($199 annually)
- Empire Elite Trader ($828 annually)
- Empire Investment Report ($5,000 annually)
- Empire Elite Growth ($5,000 annually)
- Empire Breakthrough Investor ($5,000 annually)
- Empire Elite Options ($5,000 annually)
- Empire Elite Crypto ($5,000 annually)
- Empire Market Insider ($5,000 annually)
- Herb Greenberg’s Investment Opportunities ($5,000 annually)
You’ll get all of it. You’ll never even have to ask, or pay another cent.
Financial Research publish now and in the future. Over time, the savings are substantial –
more than $18,500 in the first year of your partnership alone!